**Yes, the much awaited 2017 has arrived on a great note. We started the year by wishing ‘Happy New year’ in half asleep voices and cuddled back to sleep. Yes, we belong to the non-party species, who would go to sleep by 11:30 in New Year’s eve. **
Well, these are my expectations from 2017. All the forces of universe, please listen , err.. read this carefully and conspire towards making these happen.
- Be a nice year. Please don’t kill people, don’t damage lives & property in the name of natural disasters.
- Be exciting. Your sibling 2016 was really boring. 2017, you please bring positive challenges, thrilling adventures in my way. Don’t be a boring snout. Be cool & exciting.
- Make others feel happy. I don’t really understand why your siblings make thousands of people cry. Try to make others smile, do a good deed, pass on good stuff.
- Achieve something great. I know almost all your siblings have their fair share of achievements. So, in this aspect follow their footsteps and achieve great things.
- Be inclusive. Always.. Be the same to everyone in the universe, including living & non-living things, good & bad, beautiful & ugly. You are 2017 to everyone, so it is fair to treat everyone the same.
- Be Positive. Should I really explain this? Be positive. That’s it.
So, 2017, These are your goals for the next 364 days. After 364 days, I will write a post about how you fared. Good luck to you!!
** Happy New year folks! I am taking part in the Blogathon – 2017 and this is my first post. This will happen till end of January and all you have to do is blog daily. I am looking forward to dish out a post daily and finish this Blogathon in flying colors. Please join in & wish me good luck!**